A great addition to soaps!
4 oz Jar Dead Sea Clay (powder)- A greyish white slightly greenish colored clay mined from ancient sea floors. This Dead Sea Clay is rich in iron, aluminum, potassium, and calcium; providing your skin with rich nutrients. Dead sea clay helps remove toxins from the skin, provides gentle exfoliation, and helps remove dead skin cells.
Dead Sea Clay contains rich nutrients such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, sulfate, aluminum and iron which feed your skin with a high concentration of minerals that naturally tone, detoxify and exfoliate, hydrate and moisturize, leaving you with a younger-looking and more radiant complexion. Besides, it can it can also treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. Dead Sea Clay is also beneficial to hair care, helping to strengthen hair roots, enhance hair growth and prevent hair loss. Our Dead Sea Clay has also been used in making natural skincare products such as handmade soap, scrubs, creams, lotions, etc.
- Detoxifies skin
- Exfoliates skin gently
- Improves circulations and bring oxygen to skin cells
- Nourishes, softens and moisturizes skin
- Tones skin
- Improves skin texture
- Treats various dermal conditions, such as acne, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and vitiligo.
- Relieves aches and pains
- Prevents hair loss
- Develops shiny hair
- Reduces and prevents dandruff
- Enhances blood circulation in scalp
How to use
1. Mixed with herbal tea , water, or milk to prepare mud baths.
2. Mixed with water or herbal tea infusions to make facial masks.
3. Added to melt and pour soap
4. Added to cold process and hot process soap- Recommended to be added during the oil phase (2-3 teaspoons per pound of oils used).
5. Great addition to sugar and salt scrubs
6. Added to bath bombs for natural color
7. Add to warmed olive oil and water for an amazing facial mud cleanser
Botanical/INCI: Kaolinite (Dead Sea Clay). No synthetics or colorants added. No GMO’s
Form: Dry Dead Sea Clay
Appearance/Color: Powder / Medium to Dark White Greenish Grey
Shelf Life: 2 + years
Storage: For maximum shelf life keep in cool environment (preferably below 75 degrees Fahrenheit) and store away from light and moisture in a closed container. Do not refrigerate.
Ships to USA only.