Mystical Aromatherapy- The Divine Gift of Fragrance by Avraham Sand
Comes with a 2.5ml size of Ketoret Essential oil Blend
I’m so very proud to offer this book to you. As proud student of Rabbi Avraham Sand who is a KoHen, and the world’s leading Israeli Pioneer Master Aroma-therapist for over 35 years he has been Aromatherapy innovators, pioneering landmark developments in the art, science, and practice of Aromatherapy. I know you will find so much information beyond your imagination and be enlightened. Plus you will see Aromatherapy in a completely new way that is beyond the bottle, beyond the typical aromatherapy books knowing what the oils are used for on the body, and it’s scientific names. It truly is a book on the Divine Gift of Fragrance. A must-have book for Spiritual applications of Aromatherapy ~Rivka Sari
This Extraordinary Book Reveals:
- Spiritual explorations of the inner secrets of fragrance and the sense of smell.
- Unlock the Biblical mysteries of fragrance from the Garden of Eden and the ancient Judaic tradition.
- Encompasses Ancient Jewish Sages writings and teachings based on the Torah texts.
- Learn about the Holy Temple Incense (Ketoret) that induced Prophecy and the Anointing Oil of the Jewish Kings and High Priests.
- Imminent recovery of the true Ark of the Covenant by the real-life Indiana Jones.
Practical Applications of Aromatherapy:
- Valuable tips on the most effective and enjoyable use of aromatic medicine.
- Detailed guidelines for using the sense of smell to choose the correct Aromatherapy oils and formulations.
- Essential Oil formulation secrets for Massage, Bath, Inhalation and Ancient Perfumes.
- Aromatics as a Divine gift of healing and a sacred invitation to return to Paradise (Gan Aden). Particularly, the text of this books covers the Shemen Tov (Anointing Oil) and the Ketoret (Incense).
- Includes 16 full color Masterpieces by Yitzhak Ben Yehuda
Reviews: “In ‘Mystical Aromatherapy’ Avraham Sand manages to approach Aromatherapy through Talmudic eyes. Navigating through the complexity of this subject, the reader is guided to an understanding of the Divine nature of the sense of smell, and the esoteric nature of Aromatherapy as it relates to the human condition. He blends his intimate knowledge of the sacred texts of Judaism with many years as a practitioner of the art of Aromatherapy to bring us this enlightening text.” ~ Robert Seidel, President, The Essential Oil Company
“Rarely have I come across a book as profound and enlightening as ‘Mystical Aromatherapy’ by Avraham Sand. It is grounded with a plethora of Kabbalistic, Midrashic and Biblical texts and legends, yet is inherently fluid and light. It is healing and insightful on a deep soul level, recognizing the subconscious mind’s profound connection to universal truths. If you could only read one book on the Torah to fill a perceived gap in one’s learning I would hand down recommend “Mystical Aromatherapy” by Avraham Sand, as perhaps one of the most creative and insightful approaches to holistically transmitting the deepest truths of the Torah’s supernal wisdom handed down through the ages. Everyone should read this book!” ~ Rabbi Baruch Binyamin Hakohen Melman
“I have known the author for a quarter of a century and ten years. A more intrepid, courageous traveler in search of his essential oils, I have not met. A more passionate, dedicated man pursuing his craft, one could not find. I am honored to have been asked to contribute my illustrations to such a brilliant book.” ~ Yitzhak Ben Yehuda
“Avraham Sand has been a pioneer in the world of Aromatherapy in America, Canada, and Israel since 1984. Originally trained personally by world-leading Aroma therapist practitioner and author, Patricia Davis, Avraham has also studied with other master practitioners and fragrance experts throughout the world.”
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Lotus Press; 1 edition (December 27, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 27, 2011
- Language: English
“There is a very deep connection between the Temple Incense and Fragrance Testing. The Temple Incense is the Fragrance of the Garden of Eden, the Fragrance of the Messiah, of the World to Come, and the Scent that we all hope to attain by being in perfect health.
The skeleton key that works for every Soul, the Temple Incense caused more than one million people in the Jerusalem area during Temple days to reach the level of Prophecy. On the deepest level, this teaches us the key importance of Fragrance Testing. This is still a hidden secret in the world of professional Aromatherapy today. See Chapter 8.” ~Avraham Sand