Brain Health Blend ® TM 15 ml
Ingredients: We call these aure brain and heart oil blended together to help with stress, anger, anxiety, bring balance, focus, and help with short term memory loss.
Lavender, Lemon balm, Peppermint, Rosemary, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Hemp Cannabis herb (RELAX there is no HTC this is essential oil from steam distilled organic industrial herb hemp), Chamomile, Vanilla, Frankincense, and Joppa Sweet Orange
No THC or GMO, Gluten free and is Vegan.. Please read safety guideline to properly use essential oils.
Directions of suggested treatments:
Some methods of use and application suitable for aromatherapy for ADHD, Severe Anxiety attacks, Anger, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease:
These treatment are to help with stress, anger, anxiety, bring balance, focus, and help with short term memory.
- Ambient Diffusion Diffusers disperse essential oils into the air, either in a cool mist or by gently warming.
- Massage Massage combines the therapeutic benefit of touch with those of essential oils. Massage relaxes and improves muscle tone, improves blood circulation and lymph flow, essential to the body’s immune response. Massage oil is 24 drops of essential oils (oils can be combined if desired) in 2 ounces of an organic carrier oil or unscented lotion.
- Body Oil Best used after a shower or bath, body oils condition the skin, as they deliver aromatherapy treatment through skin absorption. Body oil can be prepared by mixing 6-10 drops of the desired essential oil in 2 ounces of an organic carrier oil, like Grapeseed or Sunflower oil.
- Bath A good way to relieve muscular and emotional stress while soothing skin conditions. Use 8-10 drops in a full tub of warm water.
- Direct Inhalation Put 2 or 3 drops of essential oil on a tissue and inhale through the nose. Pause, and repeat as desired.
- Foot Bath 2-4 drops of oil in a tub of water or a Massaging Foot Bath is a perfect way to soothe tired feet. Cool water is invigorating and energizing, warm water is relaxing. Soak feet for ten minutes and pat dry.
- Compress Add 2-5 drops of oil to water (warm or cool) in a bowl or basin. Stir well, and soak a cloth in the water. Wring the infused cloth and apply to the skin.
- Misting is a convenient way to impart the aroma of an essential oil into the air. Add 20-30 drops of oil to 8 ounces of distilled water or alcohol free witch hazel in a mister bottle. Shake vigorously and mist the air.
- Body Lotion add a few drops of oil to an unscented lotion.
Please consult with your physician before use. AYTZ CHAYIM AROMATHERAPY ® products and Information https://aytzchayim.com is not for medical, diagnostic treatment or curative purposes and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis or medical treatment. Its intent is solely informational and educational. The statements on this site has NOT been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.