Botanical Name: Copaifera officinalis
Country of Origin: Brazil
Plant Part Used: Resin (Holy Land Charged)
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Scent: Mild, sweet, woody, slightly balsamic aroma
Aroma Intensity: Medium
Color & Consistency: A medium to heavy yellow to a brownish liquid that darkens when exposed to air.
Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil helps ease muscle pain, joint pain, headaches, and migraines. It also soothes respiratory issues for asthma, bronchitis, colds, and coughs.
• Has antibacterial, diuretic, disinfectant and stimulant properties
• Helps reduce the risk of infection in cuts and wounds
• Shrinks the skin, reduces wrinkles and heals scars
• Assists with fungal infections and athlete’s foot
• Helps with dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis
Blends Well With Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Jasmine, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang
Antibacterial, muscle and joint pain, athlete’s foot, asthma, bronchitis, cold, cough, dandruff, diuretic, disinfectant, eczema, fungal, hair conditions, psoriasis, respiratory, scars, skin conditions, stimulant, wounds, wrinkles
Diffusing: to uplift your mood place a few drops into your diffuser.
Topical: dilute 4 drops to 10mL of carrier oil and apply to sore muscles and joints for comfort.