Shemen on the Mount ©™ (Oil on the Mountain)
This is a Combination of Rose with Frankincense which is a classic oil that has likely been used in cosmetics, cooking, and for medicinal use for thousands of years. The fragrance of this oil is soothing, sensuous, peaceful, revitalizing, and heart-opening. Because the Frankincense and Myrrh Resin is infused and not distilled, the Boswellic Acid content is much higher and beneficial for inflammation and pain. This blend has a beautiful rosy, citrus soft spice top note scent, with a sweet earthy base note aroma. Roses mean increased & love, Frankincense means purity, and Myrrh means belonging
Frankincense Caterri Boswellic Acid (Boswellness) over 21% BA powder Organic and Negev Rose and Valley of Jordon Wild Roses infused oil in Israel’s Golden Jojoba oil, with Infused Frankincense Boswellia Sacra and Carterii resin infused and Myrrh resin in sunflower and coconut oil. Added vitamin E stabilizer.
Skincare, inflammation, smooth face, moisturizes, pain and aches relief, acne, dry skin, eczema, hydrating, calming, open mind and heart, feeling secure, relaxing massage, face serum.
How to use:
Just add a few drops to clean hand and massage into face or areas of the body as needed. Keep away from inside of the eyes. You can use it on the brow bone of the eye. Use as a Massage treatment for deep joint and muscle pain.
Over 21% BA meaning in the powder, of the total chemical makeup over, 21% are Boswellic acids. The other 75%-80% is what you would find in Boswellia carteri resin and sacra after the Essential oil has been removed, which are mostly “polysaccharides”.
As for our resin, We only acquire our resins from sustainable, fair trade organic wild harvested resources and are shipped to Israel. These heavy fragrant resins are then placed in an Israeli-made clay jar in Israel for 18 days in a dry, cool place to absorb the energy of the Holy Land and it is then added into carrier oil by ancient traditional method in Israel. This process is what we call “Holy Land Charged” Maceration/Infused oil.
Boswellic Acid found is found in Frankincense resin species of b.sacra, b.seratta, b.caterri, but is not found in b.fereana resins. Research has shown that Boswellic Acid has incredible healing power. Ancient healers used these resins to treat conditions like pain, swelling, fevers, heart disorders, and asthma.
It was also in the ancient days believed it would increase longevity and slow aging. but it is said to help heal bacteria containing blemishes, but also clean infected cuts. The most healing part of frankincense resins is Boswellic acid which is not part of the essential oil.
This formula is blended is ready to be used directly on the skin. There is no Essential oil only ingredients as stated above. We love how it makes us feel and how it makes our skin feel Write to us and tell us your story.
Psalms 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended on the mountains of Zion: for there the Adonai commanded the blessing, even life forevermore.
Keeping the same word as in Psalm 133:2. like the dew of Hermon, which descended on Mount Zion. This statement of the dew of a mountain in the north descending on a mountain in the south, appears so strange and impossible that our version inserted the words, “and as the dew.” But the sentence is constructed in exactly the same form as Psalm 133:2, and the dew on Mount Zion must be as clearly the same dew as that on Mount Hermon, as the oil running down to the beard was the same as that poured on the head.
Midrash says receiving of the Torah (First five books & 10 Commandments) on Har Sinai (Mt. Zion) is like anointing oil that fell upon the people’s head standing at the foot of the mountain. The people heard G-d’s word and without question obeyed,
- Before Har Sinai. the Torah wasn’t definite, it wasn’t limited to (our human) letters. AfterHar Sinai. Torah shaped into some 300,000 letters writing. It wasn’t dimensional, it became dimensional (start to end). It transformed all that were there at Har Sinai.
- Before Har Sinai. Jews were a mere family, a tribe – most likely a big one, but not a nation, after Har Sinai. they became a nation.
- Before Har Sinai. Jewish people were required to believe in G-d, after they became prophets, as G-d spoke to them face to face. The existence of G-d turned self-evident and see G-d in all of his creation and all of mankind.
- Before Har Sinai. Jews were liable only to 7 Mitzvot of Noah as any other nations. After Har Sinai. G-d revoked the 7 Mitzvot for the Jewish people and gave all 613 mitzvot without holding back, meaning that the same Mitzvot (idolatry, stealing, judges, adulatory) all just got deeper meaning and understanding to live a full and good life. In the Zohar the giving of the Torah was a global event that all of mankind experienced absolute peace.
- Just like in marriage, you don’t realize you’re the chosen one until you stand under the Chupa, same with the Jewish nation, they did not realize they are the chosen ones, until they stood on Har Sinai under the Cloud of Glory and G-d gave his Torah the Ten commandments which served as a ketubah (Marriage Contract). The flowers mostly from the Rose families of flowers were upon Harsinai was the Bouquet of Roses given to the Jewish people as a symbol of being the bride of Hashem.
- They realized their connection with G-d is not logical or legal, it’s emotional, it’s about feeling closely related and the need to stay close to G-d at all cost. Trusting him just as a wife trusts her husband.
- They finally accepted the mediating role of Moses, as they realized they did not reach the expected level. Just as when Moshiach comes the people of the Earth will accept his leadership and mediating role like the Jewish nation accepted Moses.
- After Har Sinai, Our relationship with G-d becomes a partnership a marriage and the Torah is the contract we allowed G-d to make his covenant with his people. G-d did this to bring us into His place (His Home) where he placed his name in the Holy Land /Eretz Yisroel and brought us his people to his palace the Holy Temple. G-d prepared Israel to be our home and brought us to his Palace as Esther was brought to the King’s Palace.
Shavuot Giving of Torah:
The Ten Commandments are called עשרת הדברות – [Aseret HaDivrot] – the 10 utterances, which derives from the word Dvar. They are short, concise and to the point. According to the Mishna, the world was created with 10 statements עשרה מאמרות [Asara Ma’amarot] – using amar. According to the Rabbis, we are considered God’s partners in the act of creation! So the relationship between davar and amar is indeed very complicated. Some commentaries says that when G-d spoke to man he gives us a set of spiritual tablets with instructions which is “dver amarot”
This is not surprising. Communication is complicated and our relationships complex. It’s not surprising that we need a range of words to describe the different types of communication and the relationships that they reveal. The word דבר [daver] means ‘to speak’. It frequently comes together with the word אמר [amar or omer], which means “to say”. The most frequent phrase in the Torah is וידבר ה’ אל משה לאמר … – and Adonai spoke [dver] to Moses saying (omer or amer] which uses both of these words together.
Listing Published May 2015 Etsy.com. Excerpts are taken from RS Blog 2014 ©
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.