MADE TO ORDER
Aviv Essential Oil Blend 15ml,
Lava Stones & Gemstones Seven Sefirot Bracelet
with Handpainted Vintage Style Signed “Shema Yisroel” Tambourine.
Aviv Essential blend
15ml Cobalt Blue Bottle
Ingredients: Myrrh, Cinnamon, Calamus, Henna, Saffron, Frankincense, Spikenard, Aloes (Sandalwood), Cedar, Lily, Rose of Sharon (Labdanum), Geranium, and Pomegranate Seed Melange.
Tanach texts (scriptures) related with this beautiful blend can be found in: Song 1:3, Song 1:12-14, Song 3:6, Song 4:10-16, Song 5:13, and Song 7:8
Benefits:Uplifting, circulation, sweeps away fatigue, overcome stress, hormonal balance, blood sugar balancing, calming and grounding
(Picture is flowers in Jerusalem in the month of Aviv)
About Bracelet inspiration:
The Divine Sefirot and their allegorical colors are as follows:
1. Crown / Keter – A blinding invisible light.
The Sefirot of Intellect:
2. Wisdom / Chokhmah – Includes all colors
3. Understanding / Binah – Yellow and Green
The 7 Sefirot of Emotion:
4. Lovingkindness / Hesed – White and Silver
5. Strength/Judgement/Restraint / Gevurah – Red and Gold
6. Beauty/Mercy / Tiferes – Yellow and Violet
7. Eternity/Victory / Netzakh – Light Pink 
8. Splendor/Humility / Hod – Dark Pink
9. Foundation/Connection / Yesod – Orange 
10. Sovereignty / Malkhus – Blue
Obviously there is not a direct correlation to every one of the “colors of the rainbow.” Furthermore, the rainbow is really a continuous spectrum of the whole range of visible color, and the predominant “7 colors of the rainbow” are a reminder from G-d that there are 7 Commandments for all mankind. They are also a reminder that G-d established the week of 7 days as a basic unit of time
(Genesis ch. 1).
Vintage style painting of Israel Red Poppy Daisy Flowers with words from
Shema Yisroel in Hebrew translate to “Hear Israel” Signed by
Jewish Artist Rivka Sari
Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron’s sister, took a tambourine in her hand, and all the women followed her, with tambourine drums and dancing. Ex. 15:20