BA Frankincense Rose Extract 15ml ©™

$39.00

Description

BA Frankincense Rose Extract ©™

15ml

The Combination of Rose with Frankincense is a classic which has likely been used in cosmetic and for medicinal use for thousands of years. The fragrance of this oil is soothing, sensuous, revitalizing, and heart opening. 

Ingredients:

Frankincense Caterri Boswellic Acid (Boswellness) 21% BA powder Organic and  Negev Rose Petal infused oil in Jojoba oil, with Infused Frankincense Boswellia Sacra resin infused in sunflower oil. Added vitamin E stabilizer.

21% BA meaning in the powder, of the total chemical makeup, 21% are Boswellic acids. The other 79% is what you would find in Boswellia carteri resin after the Essential oil has been removed, which are “mostly polysaccharides”. As for our resin, We only acquire our resins from sustainable, fair trade organic wild harvested resources that are shipped to Israel. The heavy fragrant resins are then placed in an Israeli made clay jar in Israel for 18 days in a dry, cool place to absorb the energy of the Holy Land and it is then added into carrier oil by ancient traditional method in Israel. This process is what we call “Holy Land Charged” oil.

Boswellic Acid found is found in Frankincense resin species of b.sacra, b.seratta, b.caterri, but is not found in b.fereana resins. Research has shown that Boswellic Acid has incredible healing power. Ancient healers used this herb to treat conditions like pain, swelling,  fevers, heart disorders, and asthma.

It was also the ancients believed that it would increase longevity slow aging. Not only is it an anti-aging and wrinkle-fighting ingredient used by ancient peoples, but it is said to help heal bacteria containing blemishes and clean infected cuts.  The most healing part of frankincense resins is Boswellic acid which is not part of the essential oil.  We still have much to learn but one thing is sure we know the BA have amazing healing powers.

This formula is blended is read to be used directly on the skin. There is no Essential oil only ingredients as stated above. We love how it makes us feel and how it makes our skin feel

Write to us and tell us your story.

 

How to use:

Just add a few drops to clean hand and massage into face or areas of the body as needed. Keep away from eye pupil.  You can use on lid of eyes. 

Benefits:
Skincare, inflammation, smooth face, moisturizes,  pain and aches relief, acne, dry skin, eczema, hydrating, calming, open mind and heart, feeling secure, relaxing massage, face serum.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Please like & share:

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

Facebook
Facebook
Pinterest
Pinterest
Instagram
Etsy
Tumblr